Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
Tuesday, January 28 2014
ACPET is delighted that in 2014, we have partnered with the Right Way program, an important part of Service Skills Australia’s strategic work to achieve quality skills outcomes throughout the service industries. Trainers and assessors may now accrue Right Way points for their participation in select ACPET workshops, including:
- Copyright in e-learning
- Moodle from Scratch
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+ and many more.
For further information about which sessions are approved by the Right Way program, please contact Leah Griffith, ACPET Professional Development Consultant on (03) 9412 5937.