Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
Tuesday, January 28 2014
Moodle is a website designed to support educators to deliver training and assess learning. Moodle has proved very popular with many RTOs here and training organisations worldwide. So what is the buzz about? Through this webinar, you will understand the benefits Moodle can bring to your training plans through the implementation of blended learning
Michael will share his expertise in how to set up Moodle and get up and running with courses and will provide details of resources to support your Moodle introduction, with a variety of teaching and learning approaches.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.