Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
Tuesday, January 28 2014
Did you know just how seriously RTOs are failing their validation of assessment requirements at audit?
ASQA found an alarming 80% non-compliance in assessment validation requirements in its recent blitz audit of Aged and Community Care training providers.
The high rate of RTO non-compliance findings overall and deregistration of 91 RTOs in 2011-3 highlight just how critical it is for you to understand and address your validation and other assessment compliance obligations.
- Do you and your workforce know what validation is?
- Do you know how to validate in accordance with the SNR standard 15.5?
- Are you able to demonstrate engagement and dialogue with industry?
ACPET’s highly interactive workshop on independent validation of assessment will provide you will the skills to participate in future hands-on validation activities.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.