Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
Tuesday, January 28 2014
Keeping up to date with changes to units, qualifications and accredited courses on scope of registration is a constant compliance issue for your RTO. If you think this is becoming more regular, you are right.
Gone are five year reviews of each training package. Industry Skills Councils are now doing continuous improvement. How does your RTO manage this continuous change and associated risk?
This webinar is a step-by-step guide to the careful management of transition and teach out across the RTO. It will cover marketing, operations, the database, course materials, your students and trainers and assessors.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.