Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
Tuesday, January 28 2014
Did you know that 77% of RTOs were found non compliant when audited by ASQA in 2012-13?
And did you know that 91 RTOs had their re-registration cancelled by ASQA in 2011-13?
The high rate of registration cancellations, suspensions and non-compliance findings at audit a reminder how critical it is for you and your workforce to properly understand and address your compliance obligations.
- Do you want to learn from the experiences of other RTOs?
- What are the common hot topics and pitfalls in RTO compliance?
- Be ahead of the game! A must do workshop for all RTO staff!
Join Maree Thorne in taking a critical look at the top 10 non-compliances that occur during a compliance audit. You will gain an insight into the common non-compliances that occur.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.