Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
Tuesday, January 28 2014
By popular demand and after a sell out in 2013, ACPET is pleased to offer an updated and highly successful Skills Connect Fund webinar. Understand the programs included in the Skills Connect Fund, critical aspects of the guidelines, developing a project and what can be included, the application process and contribution.
This webinar will cover the difference between the Skills Connect Fund and the National NWDF including the intent, outcomes, contribution, application process, role of the Industry Skill Councils and Skills Connect state/territory contacts.
With a skills or training needs analysis and/or workforce plan as a basis, identify the real business need that can be addressed by the Fund and the role of Registered Training Organisation partners.
Position an application for success by highlighting the benefits, outcomes and outputs for enterprises and industry.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.