Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
Tuesday, January 28 2014
With such easy access these days to a wealth of online material, it’s difficult to determine whether you’re breaching copyright laws when you use them and what you can legally use without paying.
This webinar will help you to determine whether a digital resource is indeed free and how to avoid legal action. You will explore the use of resources such as online music, Youtube, Teachertube, podcasts, text, images, content management systems and digital content repositories. You will also look at the legal limitations around format shifting rights and receive pointers to handy websites where you can access fee-free and low-cost resources.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.