Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
Tuesday, January 28 2014
The Sichuan Bright Foreign Language School arrived in Sydney last week starting their cultural exchange tour. The group includes 14 students, 2 teachers and their headmaster Mr Andrew Chen. This short study tour will last 15 days and they will be staying in both Sydney and Melbourne. Holmes Institute will be conducting English lessons as well as organising some cultural exchange activities for the students.
Sichuan Bright Foreign Language School is a private school covering child care education, primary school and middle school education. It is located at the foot of the E’mei Mountain, a beautiful and scenic place which is quite close to Chengdu in southwest China.