Edition 530, 28 October 2013
- Last chance to register! Get your new staff ready with an Introduction to the VET sector
- Last chance to register! Managing the risk of using the Cloud
- Now a webinar! Are you ready for audit?
- New PD webinar: Top 10 RTO non-compliances and how to avoid them
- New PD webinar: How to make VET relevant
- ACPET industry validation services underway!
- Building a construction industry road map for sustainability
- RTO Info Day on Transition to new Training Package standards - Launceston, 16 December
- Invitation to DVD launch on benefits of employing staff with a disability - Hobart, 19 November
- Save the date - ACPET SA End of year celebration 6 December
- ACPET PD Hobart - Understanding the VET Quality framework for admin staff
- ACPET PD Hobart - how to submit an application for a qualification to scope - 5 Dec
- Seeking your feedback: VET Graduation Statement
- CS&HISC stakeholder survey: have your say
- ACARA consultation on draft work studies curriculum
LLN unit transition in the TAE10 Training Package
Monday, October 28 2013
An ASQA RTO can only offer/deliver/issue a statement of attainment for a unit if the unit is a core unit or a named elective within the packaging rules of a qualification that is on the scope of registration for the RTO. If the unit is not a core or named elective unit in the packaging rules of a qualification on the scope of registration then an application must be made for the unit to be explicitly listed (and only offered when/if the application has been granted).
The unit TAELLN411 has not yet been listed as a core or named elective within TAE40110 or any other qualification within the TAE10 Training Package (only within the TAESS00009 Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skill Set) and therefore needs to be applied for separately at this stage.
• the unit of competency TAELLN411 click here.
• information on changes to scope of registration with ASQA click here.