Edition 368, 31 May 2010
- australian financial review higher education conference: 8-9 june
- private education industry survey
- congratulations terry o'hanlon-rose, australian trade college, on appointment as national chair of vetnetwork
- modern awards next deadline is 1 july - one month to go.
- in focus 31 may 2010
- what's on around the country
- presentation skills 2.0; learn the skills to become a world class presenter!
- policy matters
- e-portfolios australia conference 2010 - call for papers closes 4 june 2010
- endeavour awards 2010 - open now until 31 july 2010
- seeking feedback on draft 1: mapping chc08 children's services qualifications to the early years learning framework for australia
- membership renewal - don't be non-compliant
- welcome to acpet
- australian flexible learning framework news
- international engagement
a victorian first: culture card for international students
Monday, May 31 2010
The Culture Card www.culturecardvictoria.com.au which gives international students access to some of Victoria’s Cultural attractions, was launched on Sunday 23 May at the National Sports Museum at the MCG by Skills and Workforce Participation Minister Bronwyn Pike, will give international students living in Victoria a virtual key to some of the state’s best attractions.
“The Culture Card will be available free to every international student living in Victoria,” she said. “The card will help students get a better understanding of Victoria’s culture, our obsession with sport and food, and our interests in zoos, parks and gardens.