Edition 753, 16 April 2018
- AVETRA VET Practitioner Research Conference
- Biometric identifiers for international students
- Revised TOEFL Paper-delivered Test
- Be Recognised Nationally! Apply for the 2018 Australian Training Awards
Be Recognised Nationally! Apply for the 2018 Australian Training Awards
Monday, April 16 2018
Celebrating 25 years of recognising excellence in vocational education and training
Applications open until 31 May 2018
The Australian Training Awards are the peak, national awards for the vocational education and training (VET) sector, recognising individuals, businesses and registered training organisations for their contribution to skilling Australia.
There are 18 categories presented at the Australian Training Awards. Seven of the awards are available by direct entry, and 11 taking nominations through state and territory training awards programs.
Applicants may have the opportunity to reach the national stage in November this year and gain Australia-wide recognition for the work they do.
How to enter
Applications for the Award are made directly to the Australian Training Awards by completing the nomination form on the website. Applications close 31 May 2018.
The 2018 Australian Training Awards will be held in Sydney on 15 November 2018.
Australian Training Awards direct entry categories:
• National Achievement Award
• Lifetime Achievement Award
• Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
• Small Employer of the Year Award*
• Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
For registered training organisations:
• School Pathways to VET Award
• International Training Provider of the Year Award
*Direct Entry for NSW and WA only. All other states and territories are to apply through their respective training awards, noting the opening and closing dates will differ for each state and territory.
For more information:
Australian Training Awards website