Edition 750, 26 March 2018
- ICEF Berlin registrations close 31 March
- Have your say on implementation of the VET Student Loans
- Help to educate Student visa holders about condition 8202
- AFL SportsReady and the Australian Government showcase VET
- ACPET Professional Development
AFL SportsReady and the Australian Government showcase VET
Monday, March 26 2018
A representative from each AFL club will champion the benefits of vocational education and training (VET) during the 2018 premiership season, as part of a partnership between ACPET member AFL SportsReady and the Australian Government.
Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills Karen Andrews visited AFL SportsReady headquarters for the launch of the first of a series of videos to coincide with 18 games during the season.
The videos will be readily available through social media and the AFL SportsReady website.
ACPET commend AFL SportsReady on this significant initiate, and for showcasing the wide range of opportunities available through VET.
To find out more and watch the first video, click here.