Edition 750, 26 March 2018
- ICEF Berlin registrations close 31 March
- Have your say on implementation of the VET Student Loans
- Help to educate Student visa holders about condition 8202
- AFL SportsReady and the Australian Government showcase VET
- ACPET Professional Development
Have your say on implementation of the VET Student Loans
Monday, March 26 2018
The Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) is seeking stakeholder comments in relation to the performance audit of the Design and implementation of the VET Student Loans program administered by the Department of Education and Training.
Performance audits provide an independent, objective and systematic assessment of public sector entities’ programs, resources, information systems, performance measures, monitoring systems and legal and policy compliance. They play an important role in improving the administration and management practices of public sector entities.
Comments are sought by Friday, 13 April 2018 to VETStudentLoans@anao.gov.au.