Edition 745, 19 February 2018
- International Education data gaps survey – your chance to participate
- ASEAN-Australia Business Summit (Free), Sydney 16 March 2018, 10am 4:30pm
- UNESCO Asia-Pacific Regional Convention on the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications
- PwC conducting Focus Groups re barriers to Inclusion for People with Disability
International Education data gaps survey – your chance to participate
Monday, February 19 2018
IEAA is undertaking a comprehensive analysis of existing international education data, as well as identifying any data gaps or areas for improvement.
This project aims to discern, from an education provider perspective:
- Current available international education data and the extent to which it is used to measure performance, scale and size of the sector
- Critical gaps in data and research in international education
- Areas where data is limited or requires improvement
- Opportunities to improve on existing national data sources
- Potential new data sets to collect or report.
To support this research project, IEAA is conducting an online survey to hear from education providers, peak bodies and researchers across all education sub-sectors. Please complete your response by 9 March.
For enquiries please contact Renée Chalon, IEAA Research Manager email@example.com
Click here to undertake the survey