Edition 732, 20 November 2017
- Children’s Education and Care - Draft 1 Consultation
- Register now for Professional Development this week!
- 2017 Education and Consulting Mission to Asian Development Bank
- ASEAN-Australia Business Summit SME Conference Friday 16 March 2018
Children’s Education and Care - Draft 1 Consultation
Monday, November 20 2017
SkillsIQ, under the direction of the Children’s Education and Care Industry Reference Committee (IRC) and a Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), is undertaking a detailed review of the following six qualifications and associated 65 Units of Competency in the Children’s Education and Care Sector:
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC40113 Certificate IV in School Aged Education and Care
- CHC50213 Diploma of School Aged Education and Care
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support.
National consultation for Draft 1 material will be open from 20th November 2017 – 14th February 2018. During this time the Draft 1 material will be available for comment on the SkillsIQ Feedback Forum.
National consultation workshops are scheduled during November and December to gather stakeholder feedback and detail the process for the review of the Draft 1 Children’s Education and Care training package products.
Please click on the city name to register for the relevant workshop.
- Canberra, Thursday 23rd November 2017 - 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Perth, Monday 27th November 2017 - 2.30pm - 4.30pm
- Darwin, Thursday 30th November 2017 - 9.30am – 11.30am
- Melbourne, Monday 4th December 2017 - 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- Sydney, Tuesday 5th December 2017 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Brisbane, Wednesday 6th December 2017 - 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Hobart, Thursday 12th December 2017 - 9.30am – 11.30am
- Adelaide, Tuesday 14th December 2017 - 9.30am – 11.30 am