Edition 724, 25 September 2017
- Attention members: Don't miss your chance to be featured in the ACPET Catalogue
- National Student Outcomes Survey – Individual provider reports
- The Essington School goes International
- Come network your socks off at AIEC 2017!
- Invitation to join a SA & NT India delegation 5-11 November
The Essington School goes International
Monday, September 25 2017
Last week long time member The Essignton School celebrated its 28th year and is now rebadged as Essington International School Darwin.
Essington School principal and chief executive David Cannon said that from its very beginning, the vision has always been to be a world class school. “We started with around 70 mostly preschool level students, delivering the international Montessori education program,” he said. “Today Essington has grown to become an internationally accredited school of 1250 students.”
Mr Cannon said the school was proud of its highly regarded international accreditations by the prestigious Council of International Schools, Trinity College London (offering an international arts curriculum and examination program), the Cambridge University’s Cambridge Institute as a Cambridge International School, as a Modern Montessori School for preschoolers) and has embraced the Duke of Edinburgh International Award Program.
Well done to David Cannon and the team for setting new benchmarks of excellence in NT schooling.