Edition 717, 7 August 2017
- Sydney event to showcase the NT to international agents
- Victoria International Education Awards
- International student support hub opens on the Gold Coast
- Transnational training opportunity - India
Victoria International Education Awards
Monday, August 7 2017
Applications have opened for the annual Victorian International Education Awards that celebrate the
accomplishments and contributions of Victoria’s best and brightest international students.
Minister for Small Business, Innovation and Trade Philip Dalidakis today officially launched the awards and
encouraged students to get involved by submitting an application to have their hard work recognised.
Now in its fifth year, the awards feature seven student awards and one Premier’s Award for International Student
of the Year. Provider Awards will be presented on a biennial basis from 2018.
Award categories for 2017 are:
- International Student of the Year – English Language Training
- International Student of the Year – Vocation Education and Training
- International Student of the Year – Higher Education
- International Student of the Year – Research
- International Student of the Year – Regional
- International Alumnus of the Year
- Victorian Student of the Year – Internationalisation
- Premier’s Award – International Student of the Year
For more information about the awards and application process, please click here.