Edition 709, 12 June 2017
- Mining Skills Deal for Private Public consortium
- 2017 CISA National Conference - Registration Now Open
Learn from the experts!!
Monday, June 12 2017
If you are looking to stay up to date with your professional development for 2016, the following webinars will have you upskilled in an hour or less, and can be accessed from anywhere, so you don’t have to waste precious time travelling to and from meetings. An ACPET certificate is awarded that can be used for compliance purposes to show you have undertaken and completed professional development.
Take a look at the professional development being offered throughout June:
- Creating a supportive learning environment for LGBITG students
- Let’s get moving – strategies for moving more and reducing workplace sedentariness
- Keys to best practice assessment tool design
- Developing audit friendly and learner friendly RPL
- An overview of higher education governance
- Moodle from scratch
- How to post content from your organisations LinkedIn page
- Monitoring ELICOS/EAL student satisfaction and acting on feedback received to improve the English Department operations and course delivery
Our PD Webinar Library contains hundreds of pre-recorded webinars and provides a wealth of information across a wide range of topics. We are sure you will find many topics within the Webinar Library that are of interest to you.
Along with access to all of ACPET’s webinars, we invite you to join our Community of Practice forums via our LinkedIn profile. Access to these forums is free, and provides a terrific opportunity to meet and interact with other educational professionals.
To participate in one or more of the forums use the links above and send your request to join the forums via your LinkedIn profile. We also offer free Professional Development resources on our website. We have a range of topics that are useful to all trainers and assessors in the VET environment.
Give us a call on 03 9412 5900 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for access to our NEW streamlined webinar library and any pre-recorded webinars. If you have any queries or suggestions that could help tailor to your needs, please contact the ACPET PD Team, as we are always happy to help.
We hope you find our range of professional development engaging and informative, and most of all, we hope you enjoy the process of learning something new or upskilling in an area you already know!
The ACPET PD Team