Edition 705, 15 May 2017
- 2017 APIEF & ACPET National Conference, don't miss out on early bird registrations
- ACPET 2017 Higher Education Benchmarking Initiative
- Green gown sustainability awards open to TAFEs, universities
- What is on this week in PD?
- Noteworthy Dates 2017
What is on this week in PD?
Monday, May 15 2017
Our webinars will have you learning new skills and knowledge in an hour or less, as all webinars run for a maximum of one hour. Our range of webinars cater for everyone from CEOs and executives through to academic, teaching, HR, marketing and administrative staff in the higher education, international, English language and VET sectors. Take a look out our PD calendar for 2017 for May to Junewhich contains exciting and innovating topics.
Take a look and this weeks professional development available for registration:
- Copyright Compliance - 16 May 11.00am to 12.00pm
- Austrade – how it supports Australia’s education exporters - 17 May 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Thinking of becoming a higher education provider - the important issues to consider - 19 May 10.00am to 11.00am
Our PD webinar library contains hundreds of pre-recorded webinars and provides a wealth of information across a wide range of topics. We are sure you will find many topics within the Webinar Library that are of interest to you.
Along with access to all of ACPET’s webinars, we invite you to join our Community of Practice forums via our LinkedIn profile. Access to these forums is free, and provides a terrific opportunity to meet and interact with other educational professionals.
To participate in one or more of the forums use the links above and send your request to join the forums via your LinkedIn profile. We also offer free Professional Development resources on our website. We have a range of topics that are useful to all trainers and assessors in the VET environment.
Give us a call on 03 9412 5900 or send an email to email@example.com for access to our webinar library and any pre-recorded webinars. If you have any queries or suggestions that could help tailor to your needs, please contact the ACPET PD Team, as we are always happy to help.
We hope you find our range of professional development engaging and informative, and most of all, we hope you enjoy the process of learning something new or upskilling in an area you already know!
The ACPET PD Team