Edition 700, 10 April 2017
- Chance to nominate for the Australian Training Awards
- TAE implementation webcast
- National release of a Peer Review Portal
- Noteworthy Dates 2017
- What is on this week in PD?
- Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
- ACPET QLD State Forum Thursday 4 May
Indigenous LLN Working Group meets
Monday, April 10 2017
Indigenous adult LLN working group
ACPET NT has been invited to assist on a working group to look at the broad systemic factors at play within the NT which constitute a major barrier to indigenous adults accessing VET and higher education.
The overview of the project states that “at the heart of this issue are continuing deficits in policy and programs for indigenous adult language literacy and numeracy. Responsibility in this areas is not clear…”
An Action Statement has been prepared and awaits endorsement by relevant stakeholders.
ACPET is looking for successful, similar projects or initiatives in other jurisdictions to inform this group.
Interested? Please email email@example.com