Edition 692, 13 February 2017
- Peak period in student visa processing
- Introduction to International Education and Free Trade Agreement Workshops
Call For Abstracts Open | APIEF & ACPET
Monday, February 13 2017
The Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) is holding its National Conference and Asia Pacific International Education Forum on the 23, 24 and 25 August 2017 in Brisbane and is now calling for abstracts.
The national conference has traditionally focused on six breakout sessions in total (on the Thursday and Friday) focusing on VET, Higher Education and International sectors. The conference planning committee has taken a different approach to this year's conference and has determined six key themes and welcomes abstracts that relate to either domestic and/or international students (HE, VET or ELICOS).
Your application will need to nominate one key theme. They are:
- Students in today's world
- Leadership and performance
- Getting more out of student data and learner analytics
- The future capabilities of open source learning
- The educator 2020 and beyond
- Ethical behaviours in practice
For more information and how to submit, please visit the website.