Edition 679, 14 November 2016
- Higher Education Benchmarking Service
- Putting industry at the centre of training
- ACPET are striving to empower and influence change
- Education leads the pack on the Chief Ministers NT Trade delegation to China
- Healthcare Centre of Excellence in Punjab, India
- Program Out Now! ACPET WA 2016 International Education Forum (IEF)
Program Out Now! ACPET WA 2016 International Education Forum (IEF)
Monday, November 14 2016
Perth • Friday 25 November 2016
This year’s International Education Forum (IEF) will bring together ACPET members and industry stakeholders for a full day of briefings, discussion and workshop opportunities that build knowledge, capability and capacity in the delivery of education services to international students.
The Forum program has been developed by the ACPET WA State Committee to benefit members who are new to, or contemplating entry to the sector and that will also deliver high level content and engagement opportunities for experienced CRICOS providers.
- Expert panel discussions with a focus on business development and quality perspectives;
- Workshops with essential knowledge for those who are new to the sector, or looking for new opportunities in international education and training,
- Keynote presentations with insights on the latest industry and policy developments, from state and national perspectives.
Date: Friday, 25 November 2016
Time: 9am to 4.30pm (registration from 8.30am)
Where: Matilda Bay (Roe Function Room) Crawley
Investment: Members: $280 Non Members: $360
Enquiries: email@example.com or 08 9227 0437