Edition 679, 14 November 2016
- Higher Education Benchmarking Service
- Putting industry at the centre of training
- ACPET are striving to empower and influence change
- Education leads the pack on the Chief Ministers NT Trade delegation to China
- Healthcare Centre of Excellence in Punjab, India
- Program Out Now! ACPET WA 2016 International Education Forum (IEF)
Healthcare Centre of Excellence in Punjab, India
Monday, November 14 2016
ACPET congratulates WA member DNA Kingston Training and Dental Nursing Australia in their consortium partnership with UDAY (Skills and Livelihood Brand of AVTEG Pvt. Ltd) to set up, operate and maintain the Healthcare Sector Skill Development Centre for 10 years at Faridkot district in Punjab, India.
The centre will initially have the capacity to train about 1000 students per year which shall subsequently be expanded to accommodate 2000 students annually. The centre also has a residential facility available for the aspiring students. The centre shall train students in various generic and special courses such as General Duty Assistant, Vision Technician, Dental Assistant, Lab Technician, Diabetes Educator etc. along with Training of Trainers (ToT) as suggested by the Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC).