Edition 679, 14 November 2016
- Higher Education Benchmarking Service
- Putting industry at the centre of training
- ACPET are striving to empower and influence change
- Education leads the pack on the Chief Ministers NT Trade delegation to China
- Healthcare Centre of Excellence in Punjab, India
- Program Out Now! ACPET WA 2016 International Education Forum (IEF)
Putting industry at the centre of training
Monday, November 14 2016
The Turnbull Government announced on Thursday 10th, the final Skills Service Organisations (SSOs) that will work with industry in developing training packages.
Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills the Hon. Karen Andrews MP said Innovation and Business Skills Australia (IBSA) would establish a SSO to service the manufacturing sector, bringing the total number of SSOs announced this year to six. Through the same process, Price Waterhouse Coopers Skills for Australia, an existing SSO, has been awarded additional work and will be responsible for the automotive and mining and drilling sectors.
Click here for media release.