Edition 678, 7 November 2016
- Query to Dip VET providers
- Youth Engagement Summit 2016
- ACPET encourages & empowers you for positive change!
- Malaysia-Australia Tertiary Education Dialogue
- New Scholarship Program to boost NT International Education
- International study grants build prosperity
- New training app promotes cultural diversity
- Tips to preparing student visa applications
- Australia Indonesia Business Week - Perth
New to international education and free trade agreements? Friday 2 December - Darwin Hilton
Monday, November 7 2016
If you’re keen to learn the basics of international education and free trade agreements (FTAs) then mark your calendar now, to be part of a Darwin workshop on 2 December, 2016 at the Darwin Hilton. This will be a most informative day for providers and will cumlinate with the ACPET End of Year Celebreation that afternoon. Stay tuned for more information.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of international education in Australia by looking at trends, data and engagement models. And discover how FTAs are relevant to education and training providers and what the benefits and opportunities are. This workshop will help you develop a deeper understanding of the international student environment and gauge how ready you are to take your next steps.
The workshop builds from the basics up to more advanced ideas to help grow your export readiness.
Participants will gain these learning outcomes –
- Understand the international education market, trends and models
- Understand what an FTA is, how Australia uses them and their impact
- Make an initial assessment of the potential of FTAs on their business
- Understand their readiness to undertake international education activates, enter new markets or adopt new models
- Know how to access additional information and resources
You can register your initial interest by emailing Debra Kailis.
This Activity has received funding from Austrade as part of the Free Trade Agreement Training Provider Grant Program.