Edition 678, 7 November 2016
- Query to Dip VET providers
- Youth Engagement Summit 2016
- ACPET encourages & empowers you for positive change!
- Malaysia-Australia Tertiary Education Dialogue
- New Scholarship Program to boost NT International Education
- International study grants build prosperity
- New training app promotes cultural diversity
- Tips to preparing student visa applications
- Australia Indonesia Business Week - Perth
New Scholarship Program to boost NT International Education
Monday, November 7 2016
A first-of-its-kind scholarship program will be offered in the Northern Territory providing international students with the opportunity to further their studies in the Northern Territory, Chief Minister Michael Gunner announced today.
A total of 36 scholarships will be offered - four each for China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Philippines, Timor-Leste and Vietnam - in an equal partnership between the NT Government and training and international education providers.
Mr Gunner said the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships program aimed to increase awareness of the Northern Territory as a quality study and research destination for international students.
Please see more details here.