Edition 671, 19 September 2016
- Women in STEM and Entrepreneurship $8 million Grants and Support
- The 2016-2017 online ACPET Catalogue is open for entries!
- ACPET Cairns 2016 Forum - Hon Yvette D’Ath MP is confirmed to attend
- Raising the Bar - speakers and volunteers
- 2016 WorldSkills Australia National Competition, Melbourne
- Victorian VET RTO Breakfast Series
Victorian VET RTO Breakfast Series
Monday, September 19 2016
COMING UP: Skills Victoria - Higher Education Skills Group (HESG) - 29th September.
Speaker: Lee Watts, Assistant Deputy Secretary, VET Reform, Higher Education and Skills Group, Department of Education and Training.
2017 - The changing landscape of the Victorian education framework – what does this look like for the VET Sector.
- what selection criteria will HESG use.
- hearing what Skills Victoria is focusing on and what new initiates are being promoted in 2017
- Challenges and Opportunities we face in the Sector
- How ACPET members can be more involved in working groups as part of various DET consultations
- The year that was, and the future growth and collaboration to improve the VET sector.
Register now to secure your seat for either the HESG session or all 4 of the series for the discount package (only available until September 28 or until fully booked).
For more information about the series and to register, click here.
For enquiries - contact Hayley.