Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
ASQANet – LIVE
Monday, September 12 2016
Over recent months ASQA has been communicating with you about the launch of the new asqanet.
ASQA has been working to ensure the quality and reliability of the new system through rigorous testing and can now announce that the new asqanet will be released on Tuesday 27 September 2016.
Click here to read the full article and for more information about asqanet.