Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Update on ASQA’s new audit model
Monday, September 12 2016
ASQA has released an update on its new approach to audit as part of its suite of strategies to strengthen its risk based approach to regulation.
The new approach, which is soon to be piloted, was developed following a review of contemporary and innovative regulatory models and feedback on current audit practices.
The new audit model places a much stronger focus on the actual practices and behaviours of providers and more closely follows the student experience. Key features of the new approach will be increased student input—through surveys, interviews and focus groups—and more timely and effective regulatory actions.
For more information about the audit model, click here.
For more information about ASQA, click here.