Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
Monday, September 12 2016
Expressions of Interest are being called for a suitably qualified consultant or education provider to review the implementation of the Pacific Education Development Framework, and how it has impacted education development in the Forum island countries.
To read more or apply, click here.