Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
Monday, September 12 2016
Under a new initiative supported by the Australian Government, PwC will work with a wide range of iconic Australian employers to design and pilot a higher level apprenticeship programme that will create vocational pathways into professional, business, IT and financial services.
The announcement was made on 6 September Assistant Minister for Vocational Education and Skills Karen Andrews MP who announced the initiative under the Government’s Apprenticeship Training – alternative delivery pilots.
PwC will deliver its Higher Level Apprenticeship and Traineeship Pilot which will see it collaborate with some of Australia’s largest employers to establish higher apprenticeships programs in which participants will have the opportunity to complete a diploma, advanced diploma or associate degree.
For more information and to read more about this initiative click here.