Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
Monday, September 12 2016
Join 1200 delegates in Melbourne from 18-21 October to celebrate the 30th anniversary of AIEC and explore the theme of ‘connectivity – at the heart of international education’. The international education sector has changed considerably since the inaugural AIEC conference in 1987 and this year’s program will highlight the changing landscape, the challenges, the opportunities and how to stay ahead in our increasingly connected world.
We also have a program specifically designed to meet the needs of people working in the VET sector on Wednesday and a workshop on Tuesday afternoon.
Click here to view the program.
Click here for registration.