Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
Monday, September 12 2016
Are you ready to be a part of a close knit team providing great customer service to a growing industry?
Have you an eye for detail, keen to work in a dynamic environment with an organisation gearing up for growth?
Then read on!
The Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET) is the peak national organisation for Australia's private education and training sector. With over 1000 members, we are a crucial part of Australia's training and higher education sector providing advice, services and support to a broad range of stakeholders.
The Council has an opening for 2 Membership Officers. After a restructure of the frontline team, we are offering two full time roles for immediate start in our Melbourne Office.
Reporting to the Manager of Membership Services, you will assist in maintaining all facets of the membership process including updating membership data, processing new applications, annual renewals and invoicing.
Please click here to read more about this opportunity.