Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
Monday, September 12 2016
Austrade invites Australian education and training providers to participate in the Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo, being held from 10–13 November 2016. An education and training focused event will be designed for Australian delegates to showcase their aged care and healthcare capabilities and meet potential partners in China.
Part of the 3rd China International Silver Industry Exhibition (CISIE) in Guangzhou, the Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo is a leading exhibition targeting the aged and healthcare industry in China. An Australian National Pavilion will be led by Austrade China to showcase Australian aged care services and training providers.
The education and training sub forum theme is “Workforce Skills Development and Training”, and is designed to highlight Australian expertise in aged care workforce skills training, vocational training and higher education to meet significant demand in China. Australian education providers will get first-hand local market insights, information on future trends and collaboration opportunities through the various forum briefings and presentations from in-market experts. They will also have the opportunity to network with local education institutions, government officials and businesses in China’s Pearl River Delta region. Delegates will also benefit from on-the-ground assistance from Austrade China’s Education Managers.
Australian universities and VET providers wanting further information or to register, please visit the Austrade website or contact Ms Danielle Zhou, Education Manager, Austrade China. Registrations close 9 September 2016.