Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
Monday, September 12 2016
In conjunction with the Queensland Government Trade Export week, ACPET Queensland together with Trade & Investment Queensland would like to invite you to a Trade Commissioner Networking breakfast.
Throughout the breakfast attendees will hear from Rod Camm, ACPET, CEO and Rebecca Hall, Executive Director from Trade and Investment Queensland.
This highly successful breakfast networking event is also an opportunity to meet Trade Commissioners whom are based around the globe to gain their insight into the emerging offshore market opportunities and student recruitment potential.
As a part of the overall breakfast package attendees will have the opportunity to meet directly with Trade Commissioners for a personal 5 minute business meeting. Please note; if more than one member from an organisation is attending the breakfast, each organisation is limited to 2 preferences.
When: Wednesday 12 October 2016 from 8.00am – 10.00am (7.30am registrations). One on one meetings with Commissioners from 9.00am – 10.30am (5 minute appointments).
Where: Mercure Hotel Brisbane 85 - 87 North Quay, Brisbane City.
Cost: Members $110 (GST incl). Please note, this is a member only event.
For further information and to register click here.