Edition 670, 12 September 2016
- Seeking 2 membership officers to be a part of the ACPET team
- Australian International Education Conference – program for the VET sector
- PwC To Design and Pilot Higher Apprenticeships For Professional and Business Sectors
- Expressions of interest sought for review of the Pacific Education Development Framework
- Update on ASQA’s new audit model
- Communique from AISC
- ASQANet – LIVE
- Darwin international agent famil
- Australia-China Aged Care and Healthcare Forum and Expo
- Trade & Investment Commissioner Breakfast
ACPET Cairns 2016 Forum - Shaping Your Business
Monday, September 12 2016
ACPET is pleased to announce that this year’s Cairns Forum, themed Shaping your Business, is being held at the Hilton Cairns on Thursday the 20th October 2016 from 8.30am – 4.00pm.
This regional forum provides ACPET members, non-members and industry the opportunity to discuss and debate a range of reforms and topics that have an impact on the sector.
The Hon Yvette D’Ath MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister for Training and Skills will join us and provide an update on the Queensland VET Investment Plan, VET Quality Framework and the future of the National Partnership Agreement.
Throughout the day, delegates will hear from a range of key note speakers:
- Allan Bonsall, Director, Brand Genetics - The ultimate disrupter – your customer
- Rod Camm, CEO, ACPET - Big Disruptors That Are Shaping The Sector
- Keesha Mclean, Director, Cairns Voice Studio - YOUR Voice, YOUR Journey
- An industry panel will discuss and debate with you, the current education and training landscape and the impacts on your business.
When: Thursday 20th October registration from 8.30am – 4.00pm.
Cocktail function from 4.00pm – 5.30pm.
Where: Hilton Cairns, 34 The Esplanade, Cairns
Cost: Members $275 (GST INCL) Non Members $300 (GST INCL)
Please click here to view the program and to register.