Edition 665, 8 August 2016
- Product review and activity plan proposed by the Education IRC - Public Consultation
- Just 2 weeks to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
- 2016 Census to be conducted on 9 Aug 2016
- ACPET conference 24-26 August opens wide debate about tertiary education funding, quality & structure
Just 2 weeks to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
Monday, August 8 2016
Register NOW for the ACPET Conference & APIEF International Forum, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, 24 to 26 August 2016
Theme: Connecting Knowledge, Skills and Futures through Innovation.
See the great speaker line-up in the Conference Program such as:
- Professor Ian Harper, Chair of the Competition Policy Review and Andrew Norton, from the Grattan Institute, who will debate the Future of Tertiary Education in Australia, facilitated by Quentin Dempster.
- Catherine Caruana-McManus, Director, Giant Ideas who will present a key note on New Technologies and Innovation in Disruptive Times, followed by industry leaders discussing Australia’s Innovative Workforce of the Future
- Professor Peter Noonan, LH Martin Institute and Jonathan Chew, Nous Group will debate the Future of Contestability in Tertiary Education
- Michael Lavarch, ASQA Commissioner Integrity, on Standards in the VET sector and Dr Michael Tomlinson, Senior Director, TEQSA on Implementation of the Higher Education Standards.
- Finally, Todd Russell, survivor of Beaconsfield mine disaster, will inspire you with his story of Drawing strength from Adversity
For more information and to register click here.