Edition 664, 1 August 2016
- Free Trade Agreements - Your experiences?
- Australian International Education Conference - program for the VET sector
- Just 3 weeks to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
- Industry at the Crossroads - ACPET conference debates to shape the future of tertiary education
- Industry Workforce Survey - Deadline Extended
- Register now for APIEF
- ACPET PD - What is happening in August
ACPET PD - What is happening in August
Monday, August 1 2016
ACPET PD has some great webinars coming up that will have you upskilling and learning new knowledge in under an hour. Webinar topics include: The art of delegation, Leading resilience, Increasing student engagement and retention, Supporting EAL and ELICOS students, Managing internal and external stakeholders and many more…
Take a look at the following professional development webinars that are running over the next two weeks and book your place now!
- 5 Aug - Techniques for clustering units for delivery and assessment
- 8 Aug - Seven ways to get your audience back on time
- 8 Aug - Training games to support learning transfer
- 9 Aug - Preparing for a discussion re non-performance
- 9 Aug - Creating assessments – a beginner's guide, part 2 of 3
- 10 Aug - Supporting international students
- 10 Aug - Conflict resolution
- 10 Aug - Managing simple projects
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members. Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply using your ACPET PD log in details.
Pricing plans and pre-purchase deals for PD
ACPET encourages ongoing professional development and realises that PD needs to be both affordable and accessible. To keep educational professionals up-to-date with new skills and to enhance their existing knowledge, ACPET PD has developed two webinar pricing options. Act now to take advantage of the new financial year by purchasing a PD Plan for all your staff.
Take a look at the wide and diverse range of webinars scheduled from July to December.
Should you require assistance to register or purchase a webinar recording, please contact the PD team at email@example.com or call 03 9412 5900.