Edition 664, 1 August 2016
- Free Trade Agreements - Your experiences?
- Australian International Education Conference - program for the VET sector
- Just 3 weeks to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
- Industry at the Crossroads - ACPET conference debates to shape the future of tertiary education
- Industry Workforce Survey - Deadline Extended
- Register now for APIEF
- ACPET PD - What is happening in August
Industry Workforce Survey - Deadline Extended
Monday, August 1 2016
In the course of preparing the four year plans for each of its Industry Reference Committees (IRCs), SkillsIQ is undertaking a broad Industry Workforce Survey, to hear more about the workforce challenges in your sector and what impacts they have on your business.
The deadline for the Industry Workforce Survey has been extended until Friday 5th August 2016.
The survey is open to all stakeholders operating in the sectors supported by SkillsIQ, including employers, employees, associations & peak bodies, training providers and others. It takes around 10 minutes to complete and the results will be collated and provided to the relevant IRCs to assist them in prioritising training package development over the coming four years.
To have your say and complete the survey before it closes, please click here.