Edition 664, 1 August 2016
- Free Trade Agreements - Your experiences?
- Australian International Education Conference - program for the VET sector
- Just 3 weeks to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
- Industry at the Crossroads - ACPET conference debates to shape the future of tertiary education
- Industry Workforce Survey - Deadline Extended
- Register now for APIEF
- ACPET PD - What is happening in August
Free Trade Agreements - Your experiences?
Monday, August 1 2016
ACPET is currently preparing a professional development program to support members’ ability to maximize benefits from Australia’s Free Trade Agreements (FTA), specifically in North Asia. FTAs are international agreements that aim to reduce barriers to trade and investment between countries.
How have your international education activities or broader engagement globally been impacted?
We are seeking feedback from members on the success of, and or challenges you may have experienced, as a direct or indirect result of FTAs.
Not only will your feedback help us to develop a targeted FTA PD program that meets the needs of members, it will also help us to best advocate for members when agreements are developed or renewed.
To provide feedback on your experience please email ACPET’s International Engagement Manager, Paula Johnston at: email@example.com. Alternatively please email your contact details and we will call you to discuss.