Edition 662, 18 July 2016
- ACPET PD for July
- Six weeks to go to the ACPET National Conference - Don't miss out!
- Prof Ian Harper to address the ACPET conference in Hobart
ACPET PD for July
Monday, July 18 2016
ACPET PD has some great webinars coming up that will have you upskilling and learning new knowledge in under an hour. Webinar topics include: The art of delegation, Leading resilience, Increasing student engagement and retention, Supporting EAL and ELICOS students, Managing internal and external stakeholders and many more…
Take a look at the following professional development webinars that are running over the next few weeks and book your place now!
- 19 July - Rating staff performance & staff development planning
- 20 July - Key #2: Productive habits - Increase student engagement
- 22 July - The Art of Delegation
- 26 July - Supporting EAL and ELICOS students
- 27 July - Key #3: Purposeful activities
- 27 July - Pt 1 of 3 - Creating assessments – a beginner's guide
- 29 July - Informal Learning and VET
- 29 July - Leading Resilience
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members. Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply using your ACPET PD log in details.
Pricing plans and pre-purchase deals for PD
ACPET encourages ongoing professional development and realises that PD needs to be both affordable and accessible. To keep educational professionals up-to-date with new skills and to enhance their existing knowledge, ACPET PD has developed two webinar pricing options. Act now to take advantage of the new financial year by purchasing a PD Plan for all your staff.
Take a look at the wide and diverse range of webinars scheduled from July to December.
Shoul you require assistance to register or purchase a webinar recording, please contact the PD team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9412 5900.