Edition 661, 11 July 2016
- Applications close soon for the 2016 Green Gown Awards Australasia!
- Check out the exciting line up of speakers for the ACPET national conference, 24-26 August, Hobart
- Advertising opportunities at the ACPET conference
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
Advertising opportunities at the ACPET conference
Monday, July 11 2016
With just two months until the start of our National Conference in Hobart, we want to ensure that you have the best chance of showcasing your products and services to 400+ delegates attending from Australia and overseas.
With this in mind, we have put together the following special packages:
- Conference Dinner $5,500 *
- Keynote Speaker $5,500 *
- Restrooms $5,500 * and many other opportunities …
(*These sponsorships include a Trade Table, two exhibitor registrations, logo recognition in all conference marketing material, satchel insert and a copy of the delegate list.)
We are also offering an opportunity for small businesses to exhibit at the conference by providing a smaller exhibition space (a trestle table shared with another exhibitor) at $1,200. The entitlements provided are one exhibitor registration, logo recognition in all conference marketing material, satchel insert and a copy of the delegate list.
A cost-effective way to reach your target market is by advertising in the Conference Handbook or taking a satchel insert.
- Inside Front Cover $850
- Inside Back Cover $850
- Full page $500
- Half page $250
- Satchel Inserts $500
To take up any of these offers, please contact Kim Murray at Leishman Associates on 03 6234 7844 or email@example.com.
Don’t forget to register for the conference.