Edition 660, 4 July 2016
- Just three weeks left to submit for the 2016 Green Gown Awards Australasia!
- Check out the exciting line up of speakers for the ACPET national conference, 24-26 August, Hobart
- Advertising opportunities at the ACPET conference
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
ACPET CEO and Chair Roadshow coming to Adelaide, 2 August, 3pm
Monday, July 4 2016
Save the date - 2 August
As part of a national consultation with members, ACPET Chairman Mel Koumides and CEO Rod Camm would like to invite ACPET members to a discussion about ACPET’s role and future strategies.
The roadshow will be hitting Adelaide on Tuesday 2nd of August. We’d like up to 2 people from your organisation to come along and participate in an interactive presentation, and stay on for some networking drinks afterward.
Mel and Rod will be sharing insight and seeking feedback on:
- outcomes of the 2016 member satisfaction research
- the state of the sector and HE reform
- international education
- restructuring ACPET’s membership categories
- the relationship between membership categories and professional development
This is a complimentary member exclusive event and the details are:
DATE: Tuesday 2 August
TIME: 3pm – 6pm
VENUE: Majestic Roof Garden Hotel,
55 Frome Street, Adelaide
To RSVP: email email@example.com