Edition 660, 4 July 2016
- Just three weeks left to submit for the 2016 Green Gown Awards Australasia!
- Check out the exciting line up of speakers for the ACPET national conference, 24-26 August, Hobart
- Advertising opportunities at the ACPET conference
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
Monday, July 4 2016
For the first time, this year’s Worldskills Australia National Competition, will include a dedicated careers expo known as the Skills Village. The event, considered Australia’s largest trades and skills showcase, will be held in the Melbourne Showgrounds from 6-8 October 2016.
The Skills Village and the Worldskills competition itself will showcase the exciting opportunities existing in vocational education to visitors including
- Students in Years 9-12
- Parents and families
- Adults making study and career choices
- Teachers, careers advisors
- Industry and business sectors
Why not consider promoting your courses, services and employment pathways by becoming an exhibitor? Take a look at the details here.
Alternatively members may want to consider sharing floorspace, cost and exhibitor benefits with other members as part of an ACPET sponsored booth within the Skills Village. Prices will depend on the level of interest and space required, but are likely to be approximately $1200 per 2x3 metre space booked.
Please note this offer is extended to ACPET members only. To be considered please express your interest by emailing Stephanie Dellow. Final details of the offer will be sent only to those who have expressed interest.