Edition 657, 13 June 2016
- Link to international education through AUSTRADE
- Early bird registrations for the ACPET National Conference - close 25 June!
- TEQSA contextual overview of the new HES Framework
- Conference to focus on sharing excellence in Australia's higher education sector
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
- Useful Vocational Education Links for your students
- ACPET Workshop & Networking - Doing Business in India, 29 June, Adelaide
- ACPET VET Forum this Friday - reduced rego thanks to the NT Government.
Conference to focus on sharing excellence in Australia's higher education sector
Monday, June 13 2016
TEQSA is pleased to announce its first ever conference which will focus on the theme Sharing Excellence: Assuring Quality to be held in Melbourne, Wednesday 9 November, 2016.
This one-day conference hosted together with Higher Ed Services (HES) will feature thought-provoking plenaries, panel discussions and roundtable sessions. It will provide an opportunity for Australia’s higher education sector to collaborate, connect and discuss quality assurance.
Please click here to access the full media release.