Edition 657, 13 June 2016
- Link to international education through AUSTRADE
- Early bird registrations for the ACPET National Conference - close 25 June!
- TEQSA contextual overview of the new HES Framework
- Conference to focus on sharing excellence in Australia's higher education sector
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
- Useful Vocational Education Links for your students
- ACPET Workshop & Networking - Doing Business in India, 29 June, Adelaide
- ACPET VET Forum this Friday - reduced rego thanks to the NT Government.
ACPET Workshop & Networking - Doing Business in India, 29 June, Adelaide
Monday, June 13 2016
Rajlakshmi Sharma will share her experience in successfully building an Australian VET brand in India, and will conduct a practical session on doing business in India, answering questions about current opportunities for South Australian VET providers.
When: Wednesday 29 June, 4pm to 6pm
with refreshments & networking
Where: Room G10, WEA, 223 Angas St Adelaide
(parking at rear for $3 in coins)
Fee: Members: $45 Non-members: $70
About the facilitator:
Rajlakshmi (Rajam) was until recently Director for AAMC Training Group's wholly owned subsidiary in India. She was instrumental in preparing the submission to the Indian Government and obtaining approval from the Indian regulator (AICTE) for AAMC Training India to operate in India as a Skill Knowledge Provider (The 1st in India for an Australian educational institution).
She also established strategic partnerships with the National Skills Development Corporation India (NSDC), the Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India (RASCI), Gujarat Knowledge Society (GKS), the Gujarat Government, and Rayat Bahra Skill Development Centre in Punjab, to offer various skill development programs as chartered out by the Government of India.
Come and hear about Rajam’s experience as she shares her tips and traps for Australian VET providers offshore. Have your questions answered and network with colleagues.
To register click here.