Edition 657, 13 June 2016
- Link to international education through AUSTRADE
- Early bird registrations for the ACPET National Conference - close 25 June!
- TEQSA contextual overview of the new HES Framework
- Conference to focus on sharing excellence in Australia's higher education sector
- Opportunity to exhibit at Worldskills Skills Village
- Useful Vocational Education Links for your students
- ACPET Workshop & Networking - Doing Business in India, 29 June, Adelaide
- ACPET VET Forum this Friday - reduced rego thanks to the NT Government.
Link to international education through AUSTRADE
Monday, June 13 2016
Austrade is responsible for the international marketing and promotion of Australian education and training.
Through it's extensive international networks, Austrade is well-positioned to identify quality opportunities and timely market intelligence. Information gathered in-market is disseminated to the Australian education sector to assist providers to make informed decisions and develop strategies to develop international relationships and business. A key priority is the development of transnational education opportunities in growth and emerging markets, especially in Asia.
As an educational training provider, Austrade can assist you to develop a long-term market development roadmap to enable the sustainable growth of the sector into the future.
For more information about Austrade click here.