Edition 655, 30 May 2016
- ASQA to launch two new national strategic reviews
- What is coming up in Professional Development?
- LH Martin - Study Mission on Innovation Eco-systems
What is coming up in Professional Development?
Monday, May 30 2016
Places are available for the following professional development webinars that are running over the next few weeks, so book your place now!
- Managing Upwards - 31 May
- Practical and simple strategies to help you build a better RTO - 1 June
- Unlock Employment Opportunities for your students with Paddl - 2 June
- Resilience in Self - 2 June
- Validation for EAL and ELICOS - 7 June
- Validating training and assessment with industry - 7 June
- Think staff are your biggest problem? Then think again. - 8 June
- Benefits and obligations of Tuition Assurance – What it means for me - 8 June
- How to Support students with hearing loss and deafness - 9 June
- Seven ways to get your audience back on time - 13 June
- Training games to support learning transfer - 13 June
- Quality for students – the quality series - 14 June
- Benefits and obligations of Tuition Assurance – What it means for me - 24 June
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members.
Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply using your ACPET PD log in details.
LH Martin - Workshop
We have managed to secure a 50% discount for ACPET members on the following workshop that is being presented by LH Martin.
Click on the link provided to view the information of the ACU & LH Martin Executive Leadership Symposium taking place on 4 - 6 July 2016 at the Sheraton Mirage on the Gold Coast.
Please circulate this information to relevant staff in your organisation.
Should you require assistance to register or to purchase a recording, please contact the PD team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9412 5900.