Edition 652, 9 May 2016
- Take part in national survey of teachers/trainers and their qualifications
- What is coming up in Foundation Skills and Professional Development?
What is coming up in Foundation Skills and Professional Development?
Monday, May 9 2016
Limited places are still available for the following workshops, so book now!
- Advancing the Application of the ACSF & CSFW Frameworks (Geelong 16/5/16)
- Advancing the Application of the ACSF & CSFW Frameworks (Launceston 23/5/16)
Limited places are still available for the following professional development webinars that are running over the next several weeks, so book now!
- Meeting Standard 1 – A guide for RTO’s - 9 May 2016
- Can you name and navigate the national VET system - 11 May 2016
- Essentials elements for designing blended learning - 11 May 2016
- Quality engagement with stakeholders – the quality series - 12 May 2016
- VET update – a quick and concise round-up - 12 May 2016
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members.
Please circulate this information to relevant staff in your organisation.
Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply registering using your ACPET PD log in details.
Should you require assistance to register or to purchase a recording, please contact the PD team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9412 5900.