Edition 647, 4 April 2016
- National Skills Week
- What is coming up in Foundation Skills and Professional Development?
- Early bird registrations open for the ACPET National Conference Hobart - 24-26 August 2016
What is coming up in Foundation Skills and Professional Development?
Monday, April 4 2016
Limited places are still available for the following Foundation Skills workshops, so book now!
- Advancing the Application of the ACSF & CSFW Frameworks (Townsville 5/4/16)
- Introduction to ACSF and CSFW Frameworks (Geelong 18/4/16)
Please click here to view the ACPET Foundation Skills Flyer.
Limited places are still available for the following professional development webinars that are running over the next several weeks, so book now!
- Facts and myths about newly redesigned units of competency and assessment requirements - 7 April 2016
- Quality Series: Quality in Assessment - 14 April 2016
- Nine ways to attract and maintain the attention of your audience - 15 April 2016
- Effective Training Techniques - Understanding how to use C.O.R.E, Closers, openers, revisiters, Energisers - 20 April 2016
- Planning to add English as an Additonal Language (EAL) to your scope? Not sure where to being? - 26 April 2016
- Cut to the chase: What you need to know about the new arrangements for training packages - 27 April 2016
Webinars run for between 45 minutes and one hour and are priced at $55 for members and $80 for non-members.
Please circulate this information to relevant staff in your organisation.
Register your place for ACPET webinars by simply registering using your ACPET PD log in details.
Should you require assistance to register or to purchase a recording, please contact the PD team at email@example.com or call 03 9412 5900.